- QD 15+ Compressed Air Filter
QD(+) filters efficiently reduce hydrocarbons, odors and oil vapor in your compressed air stream to protect your investment, equipment and processes. The activated carbon layers will, by the use of adsorption, reduce the residual oil content to less than 0.003 mg/m³.
- Maximum oil vapor removal
- Highly efficient activated carbon layers.
- Significant energy savings & limited system operating costs
- Low pressure losses and high reliability
- High-performance stainless steel cores, double O-rings, epoxy sealed caps, and anti-corrosive coated filter housing.
- Easy maintenance
Atlas Copco service solutions keep your compressed air system up and running efficiently and reliably.
Discover the maintenance solution that best fits your needs.
|QD 130+||275||1 1/2||8.8|
|QD 170+||360||1 1/2||9.5|
|QD 210+||445||1 1/2||9.7|
|QD 310+||657||2 1/2||
- Hose Connection
- Electronic drain EWD 50L 115/160
- DP Alarm Contact - NO
- DP Alarm Contact - NC
- Wall Mounting Kit
Stationary oil-injected rotary screw compressors (G,GX, GA, GA+ including VSD) up to 110kW
- 2 years from start-up for Electric Main Drive (motor) and Variable speed Drive (VSD)
- 12 months from start-up or 18 months from shipment, whichever comes first for entire unit (bumper to bumper)
Extended Warranty: 5 years from start-up for Screw Element
Other compressor types and sizes, vacuum pumps, gas generators, dryers
Standard Warranty: 12 months from start-up or 18 months from shipment, whichever comes first
Parts and accessories
Standard Warranty: 3 months from purchase
Our sustainable innovations
We have set targets for reducing the carbon impact of new products. There is also an increased focus on designing products to maximize their potential to be returned, refurbished and resold as used equipment.
Atlas Copco is committed to developing solutions that support global sustainable development by increasing our customers’ productivity, reducing cost and helping them meet their sustainability ambitions. Energy consumption in the use phase of our products has a significant impact on cost and carbon footprint for our customers.