Ordering and Payment
ORDERING & PAYMENT
- Can I place an order now and have it held to be shipped at a later date? No, we are unable to hold orders. Once the order is placed and payment has been processed, the order is sent to the warehouse to be prepared for shipment.
- How do I know if an item is in stock? Item availability will be indicated prior to adding to cart. Please note that availability is subject to prior orders and can change at any time.
- How will I know when items are on backorder? If an item you ordered is out of stock or on backorder, will indicate the expected lead time on the product page of the website. If an item is expected to take longer or is on backorder, we will contact you via email.
- When will backordered items ship? For additional questions regarding backordered items or lead time, please send us an e-mail..
- If I have more than one item on my order and an item(s) is on backorder, will my shipment be held? Units ship as they become available.
How do I change or cancel an order?To make changes or to cancel an order, please contact us.
- How is shipping calculated? Shipping is included on all pricing on the website.
- How do you calculate the total cost of my order? The total cost of your order is equal to the price of your items plus HST. Shipping is included in the displayed product price.
- Will I receive an order confirmation? Yes, order confirmation will be sent via email after order is place.
- How long will it take to process my order? Approved stock orders will be shipped within 2 business days of order.
- Can I have my order shipped to an address that is different from my billing address? Yes. During the checkout process you will have the opportunity to enter a separate shipping address. Please note that we cannot ship to P.O. Boxes .
- Who can I contact if I have specific questions about a particular product? For specific questions relating to product features or for assistance in choosing the right product for you, please contact us.
- When will my credit card be charged? Your card will be charged at the time of ordering.