- UD 140+ Compressed Air Filter
UD+ filters are two in one oil coalescing filters that efficiently reduce oil aerosol, wet dust and water drops in your compressed air stream; protecting your investment, equipment and processes.
The UD+ filter combines two filtration steps (DD+ and PD+) into one unique technology to meet the high-quality requirements of diverse applications and provide ultimate energy savings.
- 40% energy savings - A 40% lower pressure drop than the conventional filter combination results in 40% higher energy efficiency.
- Pure air - Air purity is equal to that obtained using two filters in line, thanks to the thick filter package of UD+ filters.
- Save space - The two-in-one filtration concept reduces installation space and complexity, making UD+ filters particularly suitable for applications where space is at a premium.
- Save money - Install UD+ filters to enjoy significant cost savings compared to conventional filters.
Atlas Copco service solutions keep your compressed air system up and running efficiently and reliably.
Discover the maintenance solution that best fits your needs.
|CFM @ 100 PSIG||CFM @ 150 PSIG||NPT||WEIGHT
|UD 140+||297||370||1 1/2||9.9|
|UD 180+||381||476||1 1/2||10.1|
|UD 220+||466||582||1 1/2||15.2|
|UD 310+||657||820||2 1/2||15.2|
- Wall Mounting Kit
- Electronic Drain EWD 50 115v
- Hose Connection
Stationary oil-injected rotary screw compressors (G,GX, GA, GA+ including VSD) up to 110kW
- 2 years from start-up for Electric Main Drive (motor) and Variable speed Drive (VSD)
- 12 months from start-up or 18 months from shipment, whichever comes first for entire unit (bumper to bumper)
Extended Warranty: 5 years from start-up for Screw Element
Other compressor types and sizes, vacuum pumps, gas generators, dryers
Standard Warranty: 12 months from start-up or 18 months from shipment, whichever comes first
Parts and accessories
Standard Warranty: 3 months from purchase
Our sustainable innovations
We have set targets for reducing the carbon impact of new products. There is also an increased focus on designing products to maximize their potential to be returned, refurbished and resold as used equipment.
Atlas Copco is committed to developing solutions that support global sustainable development by increasing our customers’ productivity, reducing cost and helping them meet their sustainability ambitions. Energy consumption in the use phase of our products has a significant impact on cost and carbon footprint for our customers.