- QDT 125+ Compressed Air Filter
The high efficiency activated carbon tower is capable of removing hydrocarbons, odors and oil vapor from compressed air. The activated carbon will, by the use of adsorption, reduce the residual oil content to lower than 0.003 mg/m³.
- Maximum oil vapor removal
- Superb activated carbon material.
- Low pressure drop
- Optimal internal flow path.
- High reliability
- Robust design and optimal filter material.
Atlas Copco service solutions keep your compressed air system up and running efficiently and reliably.
Discover the maintenance solution that best fits your needs.
|QDT 125||265||1 1/2||75|
|QDT 150||318||1 1/2||93|
|QDT 185||392||1 1/2||110|
|QDT 245||519||1 1/2||148|
|QDT 310||657||1 1/2||185|
- Wall Mounting Kit
- QDT Maintenance Indicator
Stationary oil-injected rotary screw compressors (G,GX, GA, GA+ including VSD) up to 110kW
- 2 years from start-up for Electric Main Drive (motor) and Variable speed Drive (VSD)
- 12 months from start-up or 18 months from shipment, whichever comes first for entire unit (bumper to bumper)
Extended Warranty: 5 years from start-up for Screw Element
Other compressor types and sizes, vacuum pumps, gas generators, dryers
Standard Warranty: 12 months from start-up or 18 months from shipment, whichever comes first
Parts and accessories
Standard Warranty: 3 months from purchase
Our sustainable innovations
We have set targets for reducing the carbon impact of new products. There is also an increased focus on designing products to maximize their potential to be returned, refurbished and resold as used equipment.
Atlas Copco is committed to developing solutions that support global sustainable development by increasing our customers’ productivity, reducing cost and helping them meet their sustainability ambitions. Energy consumption in the use phase of our products has a significant impact on cost and carbon footprint for our customers.