- PD 300+ Compressed Air Filter
PD(+) filters efficiently reduce oil aerosol, wet dust and water drops in your compressed air stream. These could come from the lubrication of the compressor element, the intake air, and the compressor installation itself. These innovative filtration solutions are engineered to cost-effectively provide the best air purity and meet today’s increasing quality demands.
- Maximum oil aerosol, wet dust and water droplet filtration and drainage
- High-efficient glass fiber and foam media.
- Significant energy savings & limited system operating costs
- Optimal design and filter media allow low pressure losses.
- High-performance stainless steel cores, double O-rings, epoxy sealed caps, and anti-corrosive coated filter housing.
- External ribs on the threaded housing, or a rotating bottom cover for the welded housings, and push-on elements.
Optional ADD-ON - inPASS™ bypass
Atlas Copco’s revolutionary built-in bypass can be used to reroute the air during filter service to ensure an uninterrupted air flow. It’s an invisible invention that will give you big • Service your filters at any time, even during working hours. • Secured air flow for your production during maintenance. investment and operational savings
Atlas Copco service solutions keep your compressed air system up and running efficiently and reliably.
Discover the maintenance solution that best fits your needs.
|PD 130+||275||1 1/2||9.3|
|PD 170+||360||1 1/2||9.9|
|PD 210+||445||1 1/2||10.1|
|PD 310+||657||2 1/2||15.2|
- Connection Kit
- Wall Mounting Kit
- Hose Connection
- Electronic Drain
- DP Alarm - NO
- DP Alarm - NC
Stationary oil-injected rotary screw compressors (G,GX, GA, GA+ including VSD) up to 110kW
- 2 years from start-up for Electric Main Drive (motor) and Variable speed Drive (VSD)
- 12 months from start-up or 18 months from shipment, whichever comes first for entire unit (bumper to bumper)
Extended Warranty: 5 years from start-up for Screw Element
Other compressor types and sizes, vacuum pumps, gas generators, dryers
Standard Warranty: 12 months from start-up or 18 months from shipment, whichever comes first
Parts and accessories
Standard Warranty: 3 months from purchase
Our sustainable innovations
We have set targets for reducing the carbon impact of new products. There is also an increased focus on designing products to maximize their potential to be returned, refurbished and resold as used equipment.
Atlas Copco is committed to developing solutions that support global sustainable development by increasing our customers’ productivity, reducing cost and helping them meet their sustainability ambitions. Energy consumption in the use phase of our products has a significant impact on cost and carbon footprint for our customers.