PD 130+ Compressed Air Filter
PD(+) filters efficiently reduce oil aerosol, wet dust and water drops in your compressed air stream. These could come from the lubrication of the compressor element, the intake air, and the compressor installation itself. These innovative filtration solutions are engineered to cost-effectively provide the best air purity and meet today’s increasing quality demands.
- Maximum oil aerosol, wet dust and water droplet filtration and drainage
- High-efficient glass fiber and foam media.
- Significant energy savings & limited system operating costs
- Optimal design and filter media allow low pressure losses.
- High-performance stainless steel cores, double O-rings, epoxy sealed caps, and anti-corrosive coated filter housing.
- External ribs on the threaded housing, or a rotating bottom cover for the welded housings, and push-on elements.
- Differential pressure indication (indicator for sizes 10-35 l/s, gauge for sizes 50-8000 l/s) (optional for standard range).
|PD 130+||275||1 1/2||9.3|
|PD 170+||360||1 1/2||9.9|
|PD 210+||445||1 1/2||10.1|
|PD 310+||657||2 1/2||15.2|
- Connection Kit
- Wall Mounting Kit
- Hose Connection
- Electronic Drain
- DP Alarm - NO
- DP Alarm - NC