- DDp 15+ Compressed Air Filter
Optimal dry dust filtration DDp(+) filters efficiently prevent dust, particulates and micro-organisms arising from corrosion, dirt and adsorption material from entering your compressed air stream. These innovative filtration solutions are engineered to cost-effectively provide the best air purity and meet today’s increasing quality demands.
- Maximum dirt, solid particles, micro-organisms and rust particles removal High-efficient glass fiber and foam media.
- Significant energy savings & limited system operating costs Optimal design and filter media allow for low pressure losses.
- High reliability High-performance stainless steel cores, double O-rings, epoxy sealed caps, and anti-corrosive coated filter housing.
- Easy maintenance External ribs on the threaded housing, or a rotating bottom cover for the welded housings, and push-on elements.
- Monitoring of energy use Differential pressure indication (indicator for sizes 10-35 l/s, gauge for sizes 45-8000 l/s) (optional for standard range).
Atlas Copco service solutions keep your compressed air system up and running efficiently and reliably.
Discover the maintenance solution that best fits your needs.
|DDP 130+||275||1 1/2||9.3|
|DDP 310+||657||2 1/2||15.2|
- Connection Kit
- Wall Mounting Kit
- Hose Connection
- Electronic Drain
- DP Alarm - NO
- DP Alarm - NC
Stationary oil-injected rotary screw compressors (G,GX, GA, GA+ including VSD) up to 110kW
- 2 years from start-up for Electric Main Drive (motor) and Variable speed Drive (VSD)
- 12 months from start-up or 18 months from shipment, whichever comes first for entire unit (bumper to bumper)
Extended Warranty: 5 years from start-up for Screw Element
Other compressor types and sizes, vacuum pumps, gas generators, dryers
Standard Warranty: 12 months from start-up or 18 months from shipment, whichever comes first
Parts and accessories
Standard Warranty: 3 months from purchase
Our sustainable innovations
We have set targets for reducing the carbon impact of new products. There is also an increased focus on designing products to maximize their potential to be returned, refurbished and resold as used equipment.
Atlas Copco is committed to developing solutions that support global sustainable development by increasing our customers’ productivity, reducing cost and helping them meet their sustainability ambitions. Energy consumption in the use phase of our products has a significant impact on cost and carbon footprint for our customers.