20 HP Rotary Screw Air Compressor G15
Robust & Economical
The G 15 oil injected rotary screw air compressor is energy efficient, reliable and minimizes the total cost of ownership. These compressors are designed to withstand the harshest of environments and operate up to 46°C/115°F ambient conditions.
Available as a stand-alone compressor (Pack) or including an integrated dryer (Full Feature)
The integrated dryer efficiently removes moisture, aerosols and dirt particles to protect your complete installation. This quality air expands the life of equipment, increasing efficiency and ensuring quality in your final product.
Features & Benefits
- Sate of the Art compression element
- Low energy consumption and high output of compressed air
- Fully Integrated & Compact design
- Controller to ensure optimum efficiency and reliability.
- Ensures compliance with your air requirements and makes the best use of your valuable floor space.
- Sound insulated canopy
- No separate compressor room required. Allows for installation in most working environments. Highest reliability
- Robust Air Filter
- Offers long lifetime and high reliability for long service intervals and low maintenance needs. Air filter is very easy to replace.
- IP55 (TEFC) IE3 Motor
- Totally enclosed fan cooled motor insures reliability. Efficiency ratings at or above premium regulations
|CFM @ 100 PSI||45||61||69||90|
|CFM @ 125 PSI||40||54||64||82|
|CFM @ 150 PSI||35||49||59||78|
|CFM @ 175 PSI||29||40||49||69|
|Recommended Dryer||FX 3||FX 4||FX 5|
|Recommended Filter||UD/QD 25+/35+||UD/QD 45+/35+||UD/QD 45+/35+||UD45+|
Optional Add Ons
- Electric drain with timers (Tank Mount Only)
- 500 L (125 Gal.) Tank
- Wooden box for extra protection during shipping
- Food Grade Oil
- PDX filter kit (Full Feature Only)
- Electronic drain EWD on tank any size
- After Cooler for Pack (Standard on Full Feature)
- Water Separator Kit for Pack Floor Mount (optional after cooler required)
- Water Separator kit for Pack Tank Mount (optional after cooler required)
- Electronic drain EWD for optional separator of Pack.
- Voltage change of 460 or 575