- What is Atlas Copco’s Customer Satisfaction Policy? The Atlas Copco Group has a vision to become and remain first in mind—first in choice of its customers, potential customers, and of other key stakeholders.
- How do I contact customer service? Customer Support can be reached via phone or email. Call us at (613) 498-0166 or send us a message.
- Do you offer items not listed on the website? Yes. contact us and we would be happy to help you find what you are looking for.
- What payment methods do you accept? PSI, A Division of Atlas Copco Canada Inc. currently accepts payments via Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Discover.
- Who do I call for start-up on a new equipment purchase?Please call our customer support line at (613) 498-0166 and request start-up.
- Can I choose to install myself? What units include start-up? Equipment that includes start-up will be designated on the product page, and only applies to the distance of 100 km from PSI home office, additional costs may apply for further locations. Equipment start ‐up must be performed by an Atlas Copco representative or an Authorized Atlas Copco Distributor. On units where a customer performs start ‐up, any damage to equipment during start ‐up is not covered by the warranty.
- Will I need to pay sales tax on my purchases? Purchases will be subject to HST and calculated for all orders upon checkout.
- What if I am tax exempt? Please contact us to help set up your account.
- Where can I get an item that I purchased from the web shop repaired? Contact us for your service needs. We are here to help 24/7 or give us a call (613) 498-0166.
- Do you sell parts for your items? How do I order them? Our parts specialist can assist you in ordering parts. To assist us in locating the correct replacement parts for you, please have the serial number or part number available when contacting us.