DDp 35+ Compressed Air Filter
Optimal dry dust filtration DDp(+) filters efficiently prevent dust, particulates and micro-organisms arising from corrosion, dirt and adsorption material from entering your compressed air stream. These innovative filtration solutions are engineered to cost-effectively provide the best air purity and meet today’s increasing quality demands.
- Maximum dirt, solid particles, micro-organisms and rust particles removal High-efficient glass fiber and foam media.
- Significant energy savings & limited system operating costs Optimal design and filter media allow for low pressure losses.
- High reliability High-performance stainless steel cores, double O-rings, epoxy sealed caps, and anti-corrosive coated filter housing.
- Easy maintenance External ribs on the threaded housing, or a rotating bottom cover for the welded housings, and push-on elements.
- Monitoring of energy use Differential pressure indication (indicator for sizes 10-35 l/s, gauge for sizes 45-8000 l/s) (optional for standard range).
|DDP 130+||275||1 1/2||9.3|
|DDP 310+||657||2 1/2||15.2|
- Connection Kit
- Wall Mounting Kit
- Hose Connection
- Electronic Drain
- DP Alarm - NO
- DP Alarm - NC