- OSC 35 Oil - Water Separator
Effective & Reliable
The OSC 35 oil water separator is a dual stage unit which removes oil with unmatched precision with outlet oil content of 10 ppm.
- Organoclay cartridges are available to take on stronger emulsions in the second chamber.
- You can verify filtration performance using the test outlet.
- A service indicator signals the polypropylene filter is saturated.
- An overflow indicator monitors correct water passage.
- The simple yet robust design allows for easy installation without special set-up.
- Easily removable filter bags and cartridges simplify and shorten maintenance.
- 4,000 hour service interval
Atlas Copco service solutions keep your compressed air system up and running efficiently and reliably.
Discover the maintenance solution that best fits your needs.
|OSC 12|| OSC
|OSC 50||OSC 85||OSC 170||OSC 300||OSC 625||OSC 1250||OSC 2500
CFM Without Dryer & Filters
CFM With Dryer
|2x 3/4||2x 3/4|
- Photoelectric alarm switch
- OSS Sampling Kit
Stationary oil-injected rotary screw compressors (G,GX, GA, GA+ including VSD) up to 110kW
- 2 years from start-up for Electric Main Drive (motor) and Variable speed Drive (VSD)
- 12 months from start-up or 18 months from shipment, whichever comes first for entire unit (bumper to bumper)
Extended Warranty: 5 years from start-up for Screw Element
Other compressor types and sizes, vacuum pumps, gas generators, dryers
Standard Warranty: 12 months from start-up or 18 months from shipment, whichever comes first
Parts and accessories
Standard Warranty: 3 months from purchase
Our sustainable innovations
We have set targets for reducing the carbon impact of new products. There is also an increased focus on designing products to maximize their potential to be returned, refurbished and resold as used equipment.
Atlas Copco is committed to developing solutions that support global sustainable development by increasing our customers’ productivity, reducing cost and helping them meet their sustainability ambitions. Energy consumption in the use phase of our products has a significant impact on cost and carbon footprint for our customers.