- FD 15 Refrigerant Dryer
The FD 5-95 Refrigerant dryers are available in 11 sizes from 6 to 95 l/s/13 to 201 cfm. With a pressure dew point as low as +3°C/+37.4°F, electronic no loss drain with safety function, controller with pressure dew point display, and energy saving option the FD series is not going to disappoint.
- Low-noise compressor with liquid separator
- High-efficiency heat exchanger
- Integrated water separator
- Electronic no-loss condensate drain
- Hot gas bypass valve
- Fan switch
- Refrigerant separator
- Single electrical connection allows for plug-and-play installation.
Atlas Copco service solutions keep your compressed air system up and running efficiently and reliably.
Discover the maintenance solution that best fits your needs.
|FD 5||13||1.02||232||3/4"||R134A||60||20 X 15 X 18|
|FD 10||22||1.6||232||3/4"||R134A||60||20 X 15 X 18|
|FD 15||32||1.75||232||3/4"||R134A||70||20 X 15 X 18|
|FD 20||43||1.75||232||3/4"||R134A||75||20 X 15 X 18|
|FD 25||53||2.47||232||3/4"||R134A||75||20 X 15 X 18|
|FD 30||64||3.64||232||3/4"||R134A||75||20 X 15 X 18|
|FD 40||85||2.91||232||1"||R134A||125||28 X 16 X 24|
|FD 50||106||2.91||232||1"||R134A||128||28 X 16 X 24|
|FD 60||127||3.2||189||1"||R410A||176||29 X 19 X 32|
|FD 70||148||3.2||189||1"||R410A||178||29 X 19 X 32|
|FD 95||201||3.2||189||1"||R410A||192||29 X 19 X 32|
- Top inlet and outlet for FD60 to FD90
- 20 bar/290 PSIG variant for FD5 - FD50
- Build in filters and build in OSD for all models.
Stationary oil-injected rotary screw compressors (G,GX, GA, GA+ including VSD) up to 110kW
- 2 years from start-up for Electric Main Drive (motor) and Variable speed Drive (VSD)
- 12 months from start-up or 18 months from shipment, whichever comes first for entire unit (bumper to bumper)
Extended Warranty: 5 years from start-up for Screw Element
Other compressor types and sizes, vacuum pumps, gas generators, dryers
Standard Warranty: 12 months from start-up or 18 months from shipment, whichever comes first
Parts and accessories
Standard Warranty: 3 months from purchase
Our sustainable innovations
We have set targets for reducing the carbon impact of new products. There is also an increased focus on designing products to maximize their potential to be returned, refurbished and resold as used equipment.
Atlas Copco is committed to developing solutions that support global sustainable development by increasing our customers’ productivity, reducing cost and helping them meet their sustainability ambitions. Energy consumption in the use phase of our products has a significant impact on cost and carbon footprint for our customers.