- AIRnet Stainless Steel Pipe 20' Length
AIRnet Stainless Steel Piping and fittings is a system designed to deliver a fast, easy, reliable and clean distribution network for compreessed air, nitrogen, vacuum specifically for industries that demand the highest quality air.
Atlas Copco service solutions keep your compressed air system up and running efficiently and reliably.
Discover the maintenance solution that best fits your needs.
AIRnet 10 Year Guarantee
In Line with the highest quality performance of the AIRnet product range, we provide our customers with a 10 year guarantee on the AIRnet Aluminum and Stainless Steel range of pipe and fittings against any damages resulting from material defect.
- Use only genuine parts.
- Perform installation according to our instructions and guidelines.
- Never use the components below or in excess of its limit ratings.
- Protect your installation against shocks or vibrations, corrosive environments.
- Damaged parts and/or site conditions must be submitted for inspection, prior to the settlement of any claim.
- AIRnet warranty is restricted to component replacement only.
- Claims should be addressed to any Customer Center or Authorized distribution network according to the standard procedure.
- This 10 year guarantee is limited to providing you with a new AIRnet fitting or pipe and is subject to our determination that the fitting or pipe failed exclusively due to a defect in the material during the production period.
- The Point of use accessories will have a guarantee of 18 months from the date of supply or 12 months from the date of installation.
Our sustainable innovations
We have set targets for reducing the carbon impact of new products. There is also an increased focus on designing products to maximize their potential to be returned, refurbished and resold as used equipment.
Atlas Copco is committed to developing solutions that support global sustainable development by increasing our customers’ productivity, reducing cost and helping them meet their sustainability ambitions. Energy consumption in the use phase of our products has a significant impact on cost and carbon footprint for our customers.