- 15 HP Rotary Screw Air Compressor GA11
Industry Leading Performers
The GA 11 oil injected rotary screw air compressors provides an energy efficient, reliable workplace air compressor that minimizes the total cost of ownership. These air compressors are designed to withstand the harshest of environments while providing a quiet working environment.
Additionally, these units boast a very compact footprint and utilize the next generation Elektronikon® controller that offers control and monitoring features increasing efficiency and reliability.
Available as a stand-alone compressor (Pack) or including an integrated dryer (Full Feature) .
Features & Benefits
- State of the Art compression element means low energy consumption and high output of compressed air.
- Integrated Dryer with Saver cycle technology reduces the energy consumption of the integrated air treatment in light load conditions. Water separation is improved. Pressure Dew Point (PDP) becomes more stable.
- Fully Integrated & Compact design
- Controller to ensure optimum efficiency and reliability. Ensures compliance with your air requirements and makes the best use of your valuable floor space.
- Sound insulated canopy means no separate compressor room required. This allows installation in most working environments.
- Robust Air Filter offers long lifetime and high reliability for long service intervals and low maintenance needs.
The integrated dryer efficiently removes moisture, aerosols and dirt particles to protect your complete installation. This quality air expands the life of equipment, increasing efficiency and ensuring quality in your final product.
Atlas Copco service solutions keep your compressed air system up and running efficiently and reliably.
Discover the maintenance solution that best fits your needs.
|GA 5||GA 7||GA11|
|CFM @ 100 PSI||32||44||64|
|CFM @ 125 PSI||28||42||57|
|CFM @ 150 PSI||25||36||53|
|CFM @ 175 PSI||18||30||47|
|Recommended Dryer||FX 3||FX 4||FX 5|
|Recommended Filter||UD/QD 15+/20+||UD/QD 25+/35+||UD/QD 45+/35+|
- Upgrade to MK5 Graphic
- Modulation Control
- EWD on Pack version (standard on Full Feature)
- Dryer & DD Filter bypass kit
- Dryer by-pass for feature ID
- Main power isolator switch
- Freeze protection (-10 C)
- Phase sequence relay
- Heavy duty inlet filter
- Pre filter kit
- 500 L tank - Adder to Tank Mount price
- ES100 relay kit
- Thermisters & anti condensation heaters for motor
- High Ambient Version for Pack
- Food Grade Oil
- High ambient version for Full Feature
- EWD electronic drain on tank (Tank Mount models)
- Wooden crate for extra protection during shipping
- Dryer saver cycle for Full Feature
- ES4i (CAN cables & connectors not included)
- ES6i (CAN cables & connectors not included)
- Typical test report
Stationary oil-injected rotary screw compressors (G,GX, GA, GA+ including VSD) up to 110kW
- 2 years from start-up for Electric Main Drive (motor) and Variable speed Drive (VSD)
- 12 months from start-up or 18 months from shipment, whichever comes first for entire unit (bumper to bumper)
Extended Warranty: 5 years from start-up for Screw Element
Other compressor types and sizes, vacuum pumps, gas generators, dryers
Standard Warranty: 12 months from start-up or 18 months from shipment, whichever comes first
Parts and accessories
Standard Warranty: 3 months from purchase
Our sustainable innovations
We have set targets for reducing the carbon impact of new products. There is also an increased focus on designing products to maximize their potential to be returned, refurbished and resold as used equipment.
Atlas Copco is committed to developing solutions that support global sustainable development by increasing our customers’ productivity, reducing cost and helping them meet their sustainability ambitions. Energy consumption in the use phase of our products has a significant impact on cost and carbon footprint for our customers.