Robust & Economical
The G 22 provides an energy efficient, reliable air compressor that minimizes the total cost of ownership and is designed to withstand the harshest of environments while providing a quiet working environment.
The G 22 is available as a Floor Mount, or Tank Mount with or without a dryer.
The Full Feature (with dryer) efficiently removes moisture, aerosols and dirt particles to protect your complete installation. This quality air expands the life of equipment, increasing efficiency and ensuring quality in your final product.
- High efficiency 2 step air/oil separator system for reduced oil consumption.
- Simplified Icon based Control and Regulation System. Shows running/working hours, service warnings, pressure outlet and element outlet temperature readings.
- State of the Art compression element means low energy consumption and high output of compressed air.
- Reliable & compact design
- Sound insulated canopy means that no separate compressor room is required. This allows installation in most working environments.
- Robust Air Filter offers a long lifetime and high reliability for long service intervals and minimal maintenance needs.
- The IE3, IP55 and totally enclosed fan cooled (TEFC) motor insures reliability and efficiency ratings at/or above premium regulations
Atlas Copco service solutions keep your compressed air system up and running efficiently and reliably.
Discover the maintenance solution that best fits your needs.
|G 15L||G 18||G 22|
|CFM @ 100 PSI||90||110||128|
|CFM @ 125 PSI||82||99||114|
|CFM @ 150 PSI||78||92||103|
|CFM @ 175 PSI||69||85||98|
|Recommended Filter||UD 45+||UD 60+||UD 60+|
- Electronic Drain on Coolers
- Wooden box for extra protection during shipping
- Food Grade Oil
- UD+ Filter
- Electronic Drain EWD on tank
- Performance Certificate
- Voltage change before shipping, 208, 460 or 575
Stationary oil-injected rotary screw compressors (G,GX, GA, GA+ including VSD) up to 110kW
- 2 years from start-up for Electric Main Drive (motor) and Variable speed Drive (VSD)
- 12 months from start-up or 18 months from shipment, whichever comes first for entire unit (bumper to bumper)
Extended Warranty: 5 years from start-up for Screw Element
Other compressor types and sizes, vacuum pumps, gas generators, dryers
Standard Warranty: 12 months from start-up or 18 months from shipment, whichever comes first
Parts and accessories
Standard Warranty: 3 months from purchase
Our sustainable innovations
We have set targets for reducing the carbon impact of new products. There is also an increased focus on designing products to maximize their potential to be returned, refurbished and resold as used equipment.
Atlas Copco is committed to developing solutions that support global sustainable development by increasing our customers’ productivity, reducing cost and helping them meet their sustainability ambitions. Energy consumption in the use phase of our products has a significant impact on cost and carbon footprint for our customers.