The revolutionary GA 37 VSD+, with its space saving vertical design, is packed with innovative features that increase efficiency, cut energy consumption, lower noise levels, and reduce operating costs.
It offers Variable Speed Drive+ as standard, a compact motor and footprint thanks to its in-house design and iPM (interior Permanent Magnet) technology. Even in the harshest operational conditions, the GA 37 VSD+ is the air compressor of the future, designed in-house by Atlas Copco.
Features & Benefits
- State of the Art compression element
- Low energy consumption and high output of compressed air
- Variable Speed Drive Technology and iPM Motor
- Integrated Dryer with Saver cycle technology
- Fully Integrated & Compact design
- Controller ensures optimum efficiency and reliability.
- Sound insulated canopy
- The Space saving design and quiet operation allows for installation in most working environments.
- Segregating the heat producing components from the rest of the system provides an enclosed unit that is less susceptible to failure.
- IP66 (NEMA4X) Motor
Atlas Copco service solutions keep your compressed air system up and running efficiently and reliably.
Discover the maintenance solution that best fits your needs.
|GA18 VSD+||GA22 VSD+||GA26 VSD+||GA30 VSD+||GA37 VSD+
|CFM @ 80 PSI||32-134||33-161||31-182||32-208||32-246|
|CFM @ 102 PSI||31-131||31-158||31-180||32-206||31-243|
|CFM @ 140 PSI||36-112||36-137||136-165||36-181||36-216|
|CFM @ 181 PSI||34-91||36-113||35-136||35-153||35-183|
- Food Grade Oil
- Energy Recovery
- ES4i (CAN cables & Connectors not included)
- ES6i (CAN cables & Connectors not included)
- Elektronikon connectivity (Smart Box)
- Dryer by-pass kit for full feature
- Main power isolator switch
- Heavy duty inlet filter
- Pre-filter Kit
- IT - Ancillaries (allpws power supply from non grounded network)
- UD+ filter for full feature
Stationary oil-injected rotary screw compressors (G,GX, GA, GA+ including VSD) up to 110kW
- 2 years from start-up for Electric Main Drive (motor) and Variable speed Drive (VSD)
- 12 months from start-up or 18 months from shipment, whichever comes first for entire unit (bumper to bumper)
Extended Warranty: 5 years from start-up for Screw Element
Other compressor types and sizes, vacuum pumps, gas generators, dryers
Standard Warranty: 12 months from start-up or 18 months from shipment, whichever comes first
Parts and accessories
Standard Warranty: 3 months from purchase
Our sustainable innovations
We have set targets for reducing the carbon impact of new products. There is also an increased focus on designing products to maximize their potential to be returned, refurbished and resold as used equipment.
Atlas Copco is committed to developing solutions that support global sustainable development by increasing our customers’ productivity, reducing cost and helping them meet their sustainability ambitions. Energy consumption in the use phase of our products has a significant impact on cost and carbon footprint for our customers.