Industry Leading Performers
The GA 26+ oil injected rotary screw air compressor provides an industry leading efficient and reliable work place air compressor. These air compressors are designed to withstand the harshest of environments while providing a quiet working environment.
These units boast a very compact footprint and utilize the next generation Elektronikon® Graphic controller that offers you a great variety of control and monitoring features that allow you to increase you compressor’s efficiency and reliability.
Features & Benefits Energy Savings
- Sate of the Art compression element
- Low energy consumption and high output of compressed air
- Integrated Dryer with Saver cycle technology
- Reduces the energy consumption of the integrated air treatment in light load conditions.
- Fully Integrated & Compact design
- Controller to ensure optimum efficiency and reliability. Ensures compliance with your air requirements and makes the best use of your valuable floor space.
- Sound insulated canopy
- No separate compressor room required. Allows for installation in most working environments.
- Robust Air Filter
- Offers long lifetime and high reliability for long service intervals and low maintenance needs.
- Totally enclosed fan cooled motor insures reliability. Efficiency ratings at or above premium regulations
Atlas Copco service solutions keep your compressed air system up and running efficiently and reliably.
Discover the maintenance solution that best fits your needs.
|CFM @ 100 PSI||84||110||135||156||181||199|
|CFM @ 125 PSI||73||98||120||147||171||192|
|CFM @ 150 PSI||65||86||108||134||154||177|
|CFM @ 175 PSI||55||76||96||123||140||161|
- EQ4i (CAN cables & connectors not included)
- EQ6i (CAN cables & connectors not included)
- Modulating Control
- Energy Recovery
- Dryer by pass
- Main Switch
- Rain Protection
- Heavy duty filter inlet
- NEMA 4
- ES 100 relay
- Thermisters & Anti condensation heaters
- DD Filter
- HAV Pack
- Food Grade Oil
- HAV FF
- UD+ Filter
- NEMA 4 X
- UD+ Filter
- Dryer saver cycle
Stationary oil-injected rotary screw compressors (G,GX, GA, GA+ including VSD) up to 110kW
- 2 years from start-up for Electric Main Drive (motor) and Variable speed Drive (VSD)
- 12 months from start-up or 18 months from shipment, whichever comes first for entire unit (bumper to bumper)
Extended Warranty: 5 years from start-up for Screw Element
Other compressor types and sizes, vacuum pumps, gas generators, dryers
Standard Warranty: 12 months from start-up or 18 months from shipment, whichever comes first
Parts and accessories
Standard Warranty: 3 months from purchase
Our sustainable innovations
We have set targets for reducing the carbon impact of new products. There is also an increased focus on designing products to maximize their potential to be returned, refurbished and resold as used equipment.
Atlas Copco is committed to developing solutions that support global sustainable development by increasing our customers’ productivity, reducing cost and helping them meet their sustainability ambitions. Energy consumption in the use phase of our products has a significant impact on cost and carbon footprint for our customers.